Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

somethings are better left unsaid

Here is something that I had forgotten about but when one of our new employees mentioned she just got married a year ago it came back to me. I had a tour director call me a few weeks ago who said she just had to bring a bus here again,and it wasn't just that she loved this place it was more than that. I couldn't help ask her what that might be. She said she was in love with Burr. She said she couldn't help herself, he was cute, funny, wonderful, and would marry him if she could. Watch out Betsy. I really was taken aback by this, she was serious. I was embarassed for her, she couldn't stop talking about him. Now we have had people tell us how funny and cute he is but this was over the top. The end of September she's coming, beware Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment